Friday, May 11, 2012

Transition

Of Men and Mice

The best laid schemes o' mice and men
often go awry





     Being a visionary IS important.  
Even if the best laid plans can change in life. 
 We also must hone our skills of flexibility. 




"All my pictures seem to fade to black and white"
-Elton



       So what should we do when we plan and envision a pathway that does not occur.  'Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.'  Enjoy the journey.  Have faith that things are as they should be.  And your pathway is leading you in the right direction.  


      I love this expedition.  One has only so much control over the outcome.  Peace is not loneliness. That has been a big epiphany for me this week.  Peace is not loneliness.  And I really like peace.

1 comment:

  1. "Peace is not loneliness."
    I really like that one, a lot.

    ~Jorgen

    ReplyDelete